PhysioFit does not allow non essential foot traffic to the premise. B y appointment only.
Follow the health advice if you become unwell at www.covid19.govt.nz and ring the National Telehealth service on 0800 358 5453.
THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY ARE:
- Stay home if unwell
- Wash or sanitize hands before entering the studio
- Bring and use a sweat towel every time you work out
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Keep your distance from others if you are in a group session.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, please stay home
- You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You have COVID-19 or are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days
WHAT SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES ARE WE FOLLOWING?
We’re following CEPNZ and ExerciseNZ’s guidelines on best practice for keeping attendees safe at all times, which have been developed with both Worksafe and the Ministry of Health’s protocols.
WHAT IS PhysioFit DOING TO KEEP ME SAFE?
Everything we can. We have put in place extensive processes and protocols to ensure your safety and are following the guidelines set by ExerciseNZ, Sport New Zealand and Worksafe:
(Our Worksafe Covid-19 safety plan is located in the studio)
-Strict client access only
-15min between appointments
-Class number limits
-Physical distancing of 2m
-Additional sanitation stations
Enhanced deep cleaning regime
-Online sessions available
N.B. PhysioFit reserves the right to discuss your hygiene and social practices as a way to keep the workplace and staff safe.
WHAT HAS CHANGED FOR PhysioFit?
To be fair, PhysioFit has always put strict hygiene measures in place to consider the immunosuppressed clientele, however:
-Community based physically disabled group classes has been postponed.
-Private groups of 3 will be accepted for moderately disabled for safety and injury prevention
-The use of masks will be in use as per CEPNZ recommendations
-15min interval between appointments for studio and equipment sanitizing.
We encourage communication. All measures are with your best interest in mind therefore, feedback, comments are welcome.